Paper submission starts on July 1st 2017 and closes on October 4th 2017.
All contributions to ICALEPCS 2017 must be uploaded using the JACoW Scientific Program Management System (SPMS).
Click here to start your paper submission.
Authors are reminded that, since no contributions are accepted for publication only, any paper accepted for presentation, which is not presented by one of the authors at the conference, will be excluded from the proceedings.
All work properly submitted and presented for ICALEPCS 2017 will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published at the JACoW website shortly after the conference.
Submission of Electronic Files
Once the contribution has been prepared according to the paper preparation guidelines, prepare a Postscript (LaTeX users please use the -j0 option with dvips - see the JACoW Site for help about preparing PostScript files).
Only files named according to the paper's program code can be uploaded via the system. ALL files used to produce the contribution must be uploaded, for example, for paper MOAPL01, file names should be
- MOAPL01.pdf - the PDF file
- MOAPL01.ps - the PostScript file
- MOAPL01.doc - the WORD source file, or
- MOAPL01f1.eps - EPS file containing figure 1 (uploaded as "other supporting file")
- MOAPL01f2.tif - TIFF file containing figure 2 (uploaded as "other supporting file")
Once all files are ready for submission, login to your ICALEPCS 2017 author account and click on the file Upload link. Then:
- First submit all of the source files (text and figures) needed to make the paper (be aware that large files may take some time to transfer);
- Submit the PDF or PostScript file (if the automatic generation of a .ps file as mentioned above is the case: watch the status of the automatically generated distilling to a .pdf file. If any error is given, or if the result differs from the template, please try to produce a better .ps file (referring to the hints mentioned above), and re-upload. If you are unsuccessful, make sure that all of the source files have been successfully uploaded.
Papers will undergo processing by the editorial team from the deadline for submission, and authors can check the result via the log in their ICALEPCS 2017 author account.